Applications are due Sunday, November 1st, 2020 (submitted via Canvas). Required application materials:
1) A 10-15 page slide deck (PDF preferred) or 2-3 page executive summary, AND
2) A video not to exceed 1 minute (submitted via YouTube or equivalent).
Rules & Eligibility
1) The competition is open to ALL current CSUN students.
2) The competition is intended for student-created, -managed, and -owned ventures.
3) Solo entrants are eligible.
4) At least 50% of team members must be current CSUN students as of the 2020-2021 academic year (Spring 2020 graduates eligible). The "pitch" must be delivered by a CSUN student.
5) Businesses currently earning >$15K in annual revenue are not eligible.
6) Business that have already raised >$50K in funding from outside sources are not eligible.
7) Both for-profit and non-profit business concepts are eligible; however, sources of revenue must be addressed.
8) An individual may only be a member of one team.
9) 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners from past Fast Pitch/Bull Ring Competitions are not eligible.