Applications are due at 11:59pm on Sunday, October 28th and will be submitted via the Fast Pitch Canvas page. The application will consist of: (1) a 2-3 page executive summary or 10-15 page slide deck (PDF), AND (2) a video not to exceed 1 minute (uploaded to YouTube).
1) The competition is open to ALL current CSUN students.
2) Individual students or teams may enter the competition.
3) Non-CSUN student team members are allowed, but only CSUN students can pitch.
4) The competition is intended for CSUN student-created, -managed, and -owned ventures.
5) Businesses currently earning >$15K in annual revenue are not eligible.
6) Businesses that have already raised >$50K in funding from outside sources are not eligible.
7) Both for-profit and non-profit concepts are eligible; however, the idea must address sources of revenue.
8) An individual may only be a member of one team.
9) 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners from past Fast Pitch or Bull Ring competitions are not eligible.